- 2 boneless skinless goose breasts
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp granulated garlic powder
- ½ tsp Mexican oregano
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 white onion, halved and sliced
- flour tortillas
- 2 jalapeno peppers, slice
Cook Top Instructions
1. On a clean surface, slice the goose breasts against the grain into thin strips, about ¼ inch thick.
2. In a bowl, mix the goose with olive oil, cumin, coriander, chili powder, granulated garlic powder and salt. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 1 hour.
3. Heat a 12” cast iron skillet over medium-high heat and melt butter. Add the bell peppers and onions cooking about 8-10 minutes.
4. Move the peppers and onions to the side of the skillet and add the sliced goose meat. Cook the meat until done, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
5. Serve in warm flour tortillas and garnish with jalapeno pepper slices.