- 1 package of egg roll wrappers (usually 15)
- ½ lb. ground Italian venison sausage, cooked
- 2 c. your favorite tomato, pizza, or marinara sauce
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese
- Any other pizza toppings desired
- 1 tbs flour mixed with ¼ cup of warm water – used to seal egg roll wrappers
- Vegetable oil (if frying)
- After cooking the venison sausage, mix with tomato sauce, cheese, and other toppings.
- Cut your egg roll wrappers in half (they’re pretty square so it didn’t seem to matter which way).
- Scoop about a tablespoon of your mixture onto one side of the wrapper, roll up, and then fold the sides in and seal with the flour/water mixture. Repeat for about ~25 pizza rolls!
- Chose to stay traditional and deep fry these, but you could very easily pan fry, air fry, or bake.
- Serve with marinara sauce and enjoy!
Cayla is a conservation professional that resides in North Dakota with her husband and pudelpointer, Finley. Together they enjoy avidly hunting, fishing, and otherwise frolicking their way through the seasons.